Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Edition OEM 32/64-bit - KEY
Windows 10 pro is the latest version of the popular operating system. After the latest updates, it presents more of a customized interface that recognizes the device's hardware. Put simply, it’s a system you can use on any type of machine. Furthermore, it is safe and fast: just what any professional, gamer or student needs.
As stated earlier, Windows 10 Pro comes with all the features of the Home edition, and adds the best and most sophisticated business features available for retail sale. Windows 10 Home edition came with 20 brand new features (like Cortana, the rebirth of the Start menu, Microsoft Edge just to name a few) and the extras in Pro just knock it out of the park.
Why does your business needs 10 Pro? This version offers all the extra features that a modern business needs to properly conduct their day to day dealings and communications with ease. It has key security upgrades that allows the business and its customers to feel safe in knowing that the business is doing all that it can to guarantee file and information security. It gives a large amount of flexibility so that the user/business is able to customize the operating system so they can make the system fit their needs. It also gives the user/business state of the art connectivity capabilities so that your help desk can be one of the best.
- Processor. 1 Gigahertz or faster
- RAM. 1 Gigabyte for the 32-bit version and 2 Gigabytes for the 64-bit version
- Hard Disk Space. 16 Gigabytes for the 32-bit and 20 Gigabytes for the 64-bit
- Graphics. DirectX9 or later with a WDDM 1.0 drive (some games and apps may require upgraded graphics card for optimal performance and graphics)
- Display. 1024×600
- Cortana. This feature is only supported in the U.S., UK, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Encryption. PC with InstantGo and TPM 2.0
- BitLocker. TPM 1.2, 2.0, or USB Flash Drive (BitLocker ToGo requires a USB flash drive for encryption)
- Hyper-V. SLAT capabilities and an additional 2 Gigabytes of RAM
|Info:||OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) - This type of Windows license is intended for system integrators and is related to the components of the equipment that was pre-installed. The license cannot be moved to another computer and has technical support from the manufacturer. Any major changes to the system will result in the license being invalidated (changing the motherboard for example). You can of course try to talk directly to Microsoft for license renewal if the change was made for example to replace a defective component.|